Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Super Light Bass Head
Midwood Guitar Studio is a proud dealer of Aguilar amps!
The Tone Hammer® 350 makes a big sound while having a tiny footprint! Boasting a 3 band EQ and 350 watts of power, this little beast gives you classic Aguilar tone in an easy to carry, 3 lb. package! Players on a budget can now have it all – tone, power and portability! Plus, it’s assembled at the Aguilar factory in NYC.
- Power Output: 350 watts into 4 ohms, 175 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- Tuner output
- EQ Section:Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz, Mid Level: +/- 16 dB, Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz, Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: One high-quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 8.25″ W x 7.5″ D x 2.75″ H
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited