Alexander Pedals History Lesson V3 Delay Pedal
Midwood Guitar Studio is now a proud dealer of Alexander Pedals!
The History Lesson Vol.3 is our loving homage to the best echoes the past has to offer.
We’ve included our favourite echo and delay sounds ranging back over 60 years. We focused on vintage tech like tape echo, analog “bucket brigade” delay, and digital time manipulation. You’ll find a host of familiar sounds in the History Lesson Vol.3 as well as great new tones to help you sculpt your music.
We’ve also updated the pedal with our usual Neo Series magic, adding presets, MIDI, expres- sion control, and extra functionality for each mode.
Plug in and turn some knobs with us on our journey through the past!
History Lesson Vol. 3 features six delay modes, covering delays past, present, and future. The maximum delay time is approximately 900ms in each mode.
- MAG: Magnetic tape-flavored echo. Use the Mod rate and depth knobs to set the amount of tape warble and crinkle.
- BBD: Solid-state analog delay. Mod rate and depth control a variable chorus modulation.
- DIG: Squeaky-clean digital delay. Mod rate and depth control a direct delay modulation.
- LOFI: Dirty analog delay. Use the Tone knob to adjust the amount of grit and distortion on the echo. Mod rate and depth control a chorus modulation.
- 4HD: Four-head tape echo. Use the Mod depth knob to select from 8 head patterns.
- FLT: Filtered 12-bit rack-style delay. Use the Tone knob to control a synth-style filter. Mod depth controls a pitch detune for gleaming ‘80s style thickening.
- Pedal Type: