The Collings 360 LT M takes everything you know and love about J-styles and LP Juniors and combines them into one guitar. The offset body design is extremely comfortable while sitting or standing, and the Mastery hardware is debatably the best tremolo system we've used to date! The Lollar P90s sound amazing - all the bite and midrange you'd expect from a vintage-style P90! We spec'd this specific guitar in Butterscotch Blonde, which actually looks more TV Yellow in person. It has vintage LP Jr. vibe for days! It's also nice and light thanks to the ash body, and weighs in right at 7lbs. As always, Collings' quality is off the charts, and this guitar arrived perfectly set up. One of the best playing and sounds instruments at our shop! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Weight - 7lbs 2oz
Serial # - 36019710
- Construction: Solid body w/ level top
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Figured Maple
- Bridge: Mastery Offset
- Tailpiece: Mastery Offset Vibrato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Pickups: Lollar Alnico Pole P90 Pickups
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Black top hat
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Chrome Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Black (multiple-ply)
- Truss Rod Cover: Black (multiple-ply)
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage