Collings 360 LT M - Olympic White
Collings' classic offset shape, the 360 LT M with a Mastery bridge and vibrato. These are some of our favorite guitars from Collings, and one of their most versatile offerings with the inclusion of the Lollar Alnico Pole P90's; these have all the punch of a P90 but the alnico pole pieces give some added clarity and snap like that of an "F" style pickup. The Olympic White finish on this one makes it especially enticing. As always, this showed up at our door without needing anything adjusted, and is playing perfectly smooth all the way up the neck with low action and not a sharp fret in sight. Let us know if you have any questions!
- Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
- Serial Number: #19722
- Construction: Solid body w/ level top
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Figured Maple
- Bridge: Mastery Offset
- Tailpiece: Mastery Offset Vibrato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Pickups: Lollar Alnico Pole P90 Pickups
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Black top hat
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Chrome Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Black (multiple-ply)
- Truss Rod Cover: Black (multiple-ply)
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage