Ahh... The Collings 360 LT M. These guitars are refreshing immediately after we open the box. It's no secret that Collings has quality control and attention to detail like no other guitar company in the world. Each and every guitar is freshly set up and ready to roll. The 360 LT M in particular is arguably the most versatile guitar in their lineup. This particular one has the Lollar P90s with alnico pole pieces. One complaint I've seen with P90s is they tend to be dripping with an uncontrollable amount of mids – but not these. Huge and ballsy tone without sacrificing clarity and sparkle on the top end. The neck is also extremely comfortable and smooth, so you won't get hung up in any spots.
- Serial #: 18615
- Weight: 7 lbs 6 oz
- Construction: Solid body w/ level top
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Figured Maple
- Bridge: Mastery Offset
- Tailpiece: Mastery Offset Vibrato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Pickups: Lollar Alnico Pole Piece P90s
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Black top hat
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Chrome Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Truss Rod Cover: Tortoise
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage