Collings 360 LT M Special Edition - Sherwood Green Aged - Used 2018
*Consignment, no trades please!
This Collings 360 LT M from 2018 is in excellent condition, and plays and sounds awesome! The limited Sherwood Green finish gives it a very cool look when combined with the gold hardware, and the Lollar Jazzmaster pickups sound incredible. They offer a huge range of tones, plenty of clarity, and a nice mid-range bark when they are driven. Add in the Mastery bridge and tremolo system, and you have a masterfully designed workhorse of an instrument. As always, the playability and attention to detail from these guitars is off the charts. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Condition: Excellent. No dings or scratches we can find outside of the factory aging. No fret wear. The previous owner took great care of this one!
Serial # - 17574
Weight - 7lbs 4 oz
- Top Wood: Ash
- Back Wood: Ash
- Scale: 24 7/8"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
Sherwood Green finish
Gold Aged Hardware
Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
Switchcraft selector switch and output jack
CTS 250K pots and Xicon caps
Single volume, single tone, 3-way selector wiring scheme
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Madagascar Rosewood 12" Radius
- Bridge: Mastery Offset Bridge and Offset Vibrato
- Headstock Shape: Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- Headstock Overlay: Sherwood Green
- Headstock Inlay: Collings Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Inlays: White Dots
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Pickguard: Gold
- Nut Material: Delrin
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Lower Bout Width: 13 1/4"
- Pickups: Lollar Jazzmaster Pickups
- Pickup Controls: 1 volume 1 Tone
- Case: Hardshell Case Included