One of the finest and most unique 360 LT M's we've seen from Collings, this new limited edition version in Aged Sherwood Green is a stunner. The gold aged hardware really sets it off and makes it pop in the right light. We are huge fans of the 360 LT M model, and when we saw this announced at Winter NAMM earlier this year, we knew we had to order one. The Lollar Jazzmaster style pickups offer a huge range of tones, plenty of clarity, and a nice mid-range bark when they are driven. Add a Mastery bridge and tremolo system, and you have a masterfully designed workhorse of an instrument.
Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz
- Serial Number: #17574
- Top Wood: Ash
- Back Wood: Ash
- Scale: 24 7/8"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
Sherwood Green finish
Gold Aged Hardware
Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
Switchcraft selector switch and output jack
CTS 250K pots and Xicon caps
Single volume, single tone, 3-way selector wiring scheme
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Madagascar Rosewood 12" Radius
- Bridge: Mastery Offset Bridge and Offset Vibrato
- Headstock Shape: Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- Headstock Overlay: Sherwood Green
- Headstock Inlay: Collings Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Inlays: White Dots
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Pickguard: Gold
- Nut Material: Delrin
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Lower Bout Width: 13 1/4"
- Pickup(s): Lollar Jazzmaster Pickups
- Pickup Controls: 1 volume 1 Tone
- Case: Hardshell Case Included