Condition: Some scratches on the back, typical play wear. No fret wear, and the guitar is setup incredibly well and plays smooth up the neck. Contact us with any questions!
This CJ35 has a beautiful balance of deep piano-like bass and powerful full-bodied highs, complimented by a focused dynamic range for exceptionally even note projection. As a result, the CJ35 is one of Collings' most versatile large-bodied guitars, equally well-suited for a variety of playing styles.
- Serial Number: 28991
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran mahogany
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Ivoroid with no purfling
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Wenge straight-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard: Wenge with MOP long dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin: Ivoroid with no dot
- Nut: Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle: Bone, cutthrough
- Neck Profile: Vintage Now
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Neck Joint: Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony with Ivoroid Collings Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly w/ Ivoroid buttons (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette: Simple ivoroid with b/w purfling
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Brace Material: Adirondack spruce w/ abreviated tongue brace
- Brace Pattern: Pre-war non-scalloped X-brace (3 tone bars)
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester resin
- Pickguard: Tigerstripe
- StringsD'Addario: EJ-17 (.013"- .056")
- Case: Collings Traditional Handcrafted Case