Collings I-35 LC - Faded Cherry w/ Bigsby
*In stock now! Skip the 2-year build time!
This Collings I-35 LC in Faded Cherry has all the vintage vibe and resonant qualities you could ask for. It features a laminate maple top, sides and back and an all mahogany neck. It's extremely articulate and versatile! We spec'd this one with a plain Maple top which is more vintage correct and it looks incredible combined with the Faded Cherry finish. Believe it or not, this is the first I-35 that we've spec'd with a Bigsby, and it adds so much to the sound and feel of the guitar. Plus it just looks super cool! The Lollar Low-Wind Imperials are based on the old PAFs found in 335s and are a perfect match for this guitar. This guitar also weighs in at 7 lbs 9 oz and is very comfortable to play. Collings quality and attention to detail is unmatched, and as soon as you get this guitar in your hands you know how special it is. It's hard to get a better 335 style guitar! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Serial Number: 211536
Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz
- Construction: Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body: Maple laminate
- Top: Plain Maple laminate
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Bigsby Tremolo
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ MOP long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Soundhole: F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups: Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Amber
- Pickup Rings: Black
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Black
- Truss Rod Cover: Black/Cream/Black
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage