Collings OM1 T Satin Traditional Series - Natural - 2022
*Used, no trades please!
*Excludes Affirm & Klarna Purchases
Here we have a beautiful Collings OM1 T S from 2022! It plays and sounds fantastic. The original case and COAs are included, please let us know if you have any questions!
Serial # - 31272
Condition: Very good. One small ding on the side. Light scratches throughout. Bigger scratches/dings on the back. Scratches on the side of the headstock from a string winder.
Our Traditional Series or "T-Series” guitars represent an exciting vintage-inspired tonal variation on the distinctive Collings sound, designed and crafted to showcase the most desirable characteristics present in coveted pre-war instruments. Bracing and tone woods are adjusted for weight and thickness to create a voicing characterized by warm, rounded highs and a present low midrange, while retaining a quick attack and strong projection.
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran mahogany
- Construction: Traditional Series Build and Voicing
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Tortoise with custom wood purflings
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard: Ebony with gold MOP short dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" - 26" compound
- Bridge Pins/End Pin: Tortoise-style
- Nut: Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle: Bone, cutthrough
- Neck Profile: Traditional
- Peghead Profile: Square
- Neck Joint: Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette: Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Brace Material: Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern: Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL