Fender Custom Shop 1960 Telecaster Custom Journeyman - Faded Sherwood Green Metallic #4563
Here we have one of the coolest Tele's we've received from the Custom Shop! We can't say enough good things about this one - it plays awesome, sounds incredible, and the color is insane! We spec'd this one with a set of Twisted Tele pickups, double binding, AAA Rosewood, and our MGS neck specs - a 9.5" radius, 6105 frets, and a 60-style oval C shape. The journeyman relic fits this guitar perfectly. It's not over done, but gives it a nice worn-in feel. When combined with the faded Sherwood finish, it just doesn't get any more vibey. There's just something special about a double bound Tele, and this one has it. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Weight - 7lbs 8oz
Serial # - R1254563
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Style: 60 Tele Custom
- Neck Pickup: Twisted Tele Relic
- Bridge Pickup: Twisted Tele Relic
- Control: 63 Tele Relic
- Accessory: 60 Tele Custom
- Bridge Holes: Tele 58-63 W/O P/U Relic
- Body Binding: Binding .060 White Nitro x .28
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Color Option: Faded
- Top Color: Sherwood Green Metallic
- Neck Like: 60 Tele CC/Relic
- Neck Finish: Nitro Lacquer NCL
- Neck Blank: Maple Roasted QuarterSawn
- Fretboard Wood: Guitar Cites RW AAA 9MM
- Truss Rod: Early 60's
- No. Of Frets: 21
- Tuning Keys: Vintage w/ Fender Logo Relic
- Mounting Style: 4 Bolt
- Head Style: Tele
- Fret Wire: Narrow Tall / 6105
- Facedots: Micarta White .250
- Dot Spacing: Wide
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Shape: 60 Style Oval "C"
- Neck Spec 1st: .790"
- 12th Fret: .930"
- Side Dots: Micarta White 3/32"
- Decal: 59-63 Tele Custom