Disaster Area Designs DMC-3XL Gen3 - Black
Midwood Guitar Studio is now a proud dealer of Disaster Area Designs!
From Disaster Area:
Control up to four MIDI devices with the DMC-3XL Gen3. Select presets, send expression pedal data, control your device’s looper modes, and more. Featuring up to nine control modes, the DMC-3XL Gen3 is designed to interface with up to four MIDI devices.
- Device Control: Program select and bypass for up to four devices.
- Looper Control: Controls the looper on the Strymon Timeline, Eventide H9 / Timefactor, or Line 6 M9/M13.
- Utility: User-set actions on left and right buttons (2 commands per button)
- Preset: Stores programs from Device Control pages and allows the user to change multiple devices at once.
- Set List: Allows the user to re-arrange Preset scenes on the fly
- Clock: Access the DMC-3XL’s built-in MIDI clock and tap tempo interface
- Bright blue LED display indicates program number, status, and more
- One 5-pin MIDI port supports MIDI out using a standard MIDI cable, or MIDI input and output using our MIDI Y-Cable.
- One MultiJack connector can function as Expression Pedal input, Tap Tempo Output, Function Switch Output, Footswitch Input, or MIDI Output.
- One Expression connnector can function as Expression Pedal input, Function Switch input, or MIDI output.
- Internal DIP switches to customize MultiJack functions.
- Up to 99 user-accessible presets (if preset page is active.)
- Controls up to four MIDI devices
- Looper control page
- Programmable MIDI clock and tap source to synchronize tempo on multiple pedals
- User-definable Utility page sends any MIDI CC command, MIDI notes, bank up and down, more.
- Add an optional Side Roller to send expression data to any or all of your connected MIDI devices
- USB MIDI or USB Host connection for advanced control possibilities
- Runs on standard 9V power, 60mA minimum.