The Dr. Z Cure takes the everything you know and love from Z-Lux and simplifies it to a portable and gig-ready combo. The rich 6V6 American tones are still very much present, as well as the quality and attention to detail that Dr. Z is known for. The hand-wound and vintage-voiced output transformer made by Triad Magnetics is the heart of this amp - this is the same company that built transformers for the sought-after tweed amps from the 1950s. The Cure sports an effects loop, full EQ, Master Volume, and a specially designed Eminence speaker. The boost is also footswitchable. What more could you ask for? This is one of our favorite amps we currently have in the shop, as all the Dr. Z's blow us away! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- Power Output: 15 Watts
- Output Tubes: 2 – 6V6 (cathode biased)
- Preamp Tubes: 2 – 12AX7, 1 – 12AT7
- Rectifier: 1 – 5AR4
- Controls: Volume, Master, Treble, Middle, Bass, Level
- Configurations: 1×12 Studio Combo (w/ special design Eminence Z12 speaker)
- Other: Foot-switchable Variable EQ Bypass Boost – (Footswitch included)
- Effects Loop
- External Speaker Out
- Dimensions and Weight: 1×12 Studio Combo: 19 ¼” W, 19 ½” H, 10 ½ ” D; 33 lbs.
- Z12 Speaker