Duesenberg Double Cat - Black
The Double Cat from Duesenberg is a chambered, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar that features a Cat Eye F-Hole, deep cutaways and a 25.5" scale. Made from solid alder with a flat maple top, it is extremely resonant and offers tones unique to this model. It equipped with the amazing GrandVintage humbucker in the bridge and the smooth and creamy Domino P90 singlecoil in the Neck - this combination offers the widest variety of sounds possible. As always, this guitar is fitted with Duesenberg's proprietary hardware and tremolo system, which is debatably the best on the market. There's a reason these guitars are played by the best in the industry! We can't speak highly enough of them. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Serial Number: 202390
Weight: 7lbs 10oz
- Neck Joint: Set-in
- Neck Wood: 1-piece maple
- Neck Width: 1.67" (nut), 2.05" (12th fret)
- Neck Thickness: 0.8" (1st fret), 0.95" (12th fret)
- Neck Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 305 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black veneer
- Body Type: Solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: Laminated maple
- Body Size: 18.5" x 13.35"
- Height (sides): 1.8"
- Binding: Cream with 3-layer purfling
- Pickguard: Cream
- Finish: PUR lacquer.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons (6-string) / knurled buttons (12-string)
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: aluminum stop tailpiece (12-string)
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola (6-string)
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg GrandVintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Line case (included)