Duesenberg Fullerton Elite - Black - Store Demo
*This guitar is in like-new condition but has been used on our show room floor. The warranty is still included. Please let us know if you have any questions!
The Duesenberg Fullerton Elite offers those classic semi-hollow tones with modern playability and appointments. With the Domino p90 in the neck and the GrandVintage Humbucker in the bridge, you get a wide variety of tonal options that fit just about any genre of music. As always, the Duesenberg tremolo is incredibly smooth and stays in tune perfectly. The tuxedo finish is stunning - this is definitely one of the most eye-catching instruments we carry at the shop. It plays like a dream! Please let us know it you have any questions!
Serial # - 192158
Weight - 8lbs 4 oz
The Fullerton Elite is a semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 25.5" scale length. The Elite also features a thin body profile of only 3.5cm/1.37" making it rest elegantly on your side. Following the established Duesenberg essentials, we use spruce and maple for the Elite's main body parts. The arched spruce top is combined with bent sides and arched back made from flamed maple and is perfected with a deluxe 5-ply cream binding around the body. As with almost any other Duesenberg, the Elite sports a one-piece neck made from American Hardrock Maple which is fitted with a 12" Rosewood fretboard. The Elite also shows a unique pickup combination, which opens up a new range of Duesenberg driven tone. For the bridge position, we took our GrandVintage Humbucker, giving you great transparency and warmth right out of the case. This pickup is accompanied by our SingleTwin Domino noiseless singlecoil at the neck, providing you with just the right mix of attack and open tone you would expect from a classic P90 type pickup.
- Neck Joint: Set-in
- Wood:1-piece maple
- Neck Width: 1.67" (nut), 2.05" (12th fret)
- Neck Thickness: 0.8" (1st fret), 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Duesenberg Wing
- Frets: 22 jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black/Blue & pearloid fan
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, sides: Laminated maple
- Binding: Cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: Vintage pearloid
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10
- Neck Pickup: Duesenberg SingleTwin Domino
- Bridge Pickup: Duesenberg GrandVintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Harshell