Eastman AC622ce - Natural
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Brand new from our friends at Eastman, the AC622ce! This guitar is absolutely gorgeous - It features Flamed Maple back and sides, abalone "Maple Leaf" inlays, A European Spruce top, and a LR Baggs Element pickup! There really isn't much that this guitar can't cover, and it's ready for the stage or studio. Everything we get from Eastman blows us away but this one is pretty special. Please let us know if you have any questions, it won't last long!
Serial # - M2105632
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: 1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Flamed Maple with Center Strip
- Arm Contour: Maple
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Figured Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Maple Leafs
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XS Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm