Eastman DT30GACE - Natural
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Here we have an incredible DT30GACE from Eastman! These double top series are no joke - they use a honeycomb material sandwiched between two pieces of sitka spruce to make a thin and rigid top that is light, super strong, and vibrates beautifully. You can definitely hear it - this guitar is insanely loud! There's tons of headroom while strumming, but it also blooms beautifully when you finger pick. This guitar also has a LR Baggs Anthem installed, so it's ready for the stage! We can't say enough good things about these guitars, and they never stick around long. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Serial # - M2001009
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Double Top Sitka Spruce w/ a Nomex Honeycomb Core
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Fleur de Lits
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Top Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Tuners: Gotoh SX 510
- Electronics: LR Baggs Anthem
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen