Eastman DT30OM - Natural
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Here we have an incredible DT30OM from Eastman! These double top series are no joke - they use a honeycomb material sandwiched between two pieces of sitka spruce to make a thin and rigid top that is light, super strong, and vibrates beautifully. You can definitely hear it - this guitar is insanely loud! For this body style it has tons of headroom while strumming, but it also blooms beautifully when you finger pick. We can't say enough good things about these guitars, and they never stick around long. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Serial # - 16957150
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Double Top Sitka Spruce w/ a Nomex Honeycomb Core
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Abalone Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Fleur de Lits
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Bridge Pins: Bone with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Tuners: Gotoh SX 510
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen