Eastman E10OO - Natural
Here we have an incredible E10OO from Eastman! These are some of our favorite small-body acoustics! The quality of the build and sound way surpasses the price. It looks extremely classy with the slotted headstock, and the Mahogany on the back and sides is stunning. This one has a little wider nut width and is perfect for finger-style playing. Straight from the factory it plays great and is set up beautifully. The sound is HUGE for the size! Please let us know if you have any questions, these never last long!
Serial # - 16957128
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 13/16
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/8" x 4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise Shell
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics Option: Optional K&K Pure Mini
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm