Eastman E10P - Sunburst
The E10P is Eastman's Mahogany parlor-sized offering. It has an Adirondack Spruce top, and is finished in a gorgeous dark Sunburst. The Mahogany back and sides on this particular guitar is absolutely stunning - it has some really beautiful flame to it! The neck is chunkier than most of Eastman's offerings, but it's very comfortable and fits the guitar well. We love the sound these guitars produce - they project really well for a small body, and have a sweet, woody tone to them. It's pretty hard to believe that this guitar costs what it does, it outplays and sounds better than instruments double and triple the price! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Serial # - 16956872
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 13/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise Shell
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+4
- Electronics Option: LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm