Eastman E20D - Natural
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
The E20D from Eastman is without a doubt, one of the best Dreadnoughts you can buy at this price point. It features a solid Adirondack top and Rosewood back and sides. It has all the brightness and pop you could ever want from the top, and the Rosewood back and sides provide a luxuriously full bottom end. It projects beautifully, and every string rings out evenly. You might find yourself confused when comparing to other guitars at double the price point – it is a serious contender! Not to mention, the neck is mahogany and has an incredibly comfortable carve to fit your hands with ease. Let us know if you have any other questions!
Serial # - M2100580
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Traditional
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo Material: Maple
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Inlay Material: Abalone
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: None
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 .012 - .053
- Case: Hardshell Case