Eastman E20OM - Sunburst #1560
This Eastman E20OM - Sunburst features a solid Adirondack Spruce top, and some absolutely gorgeous Rosewood for the back and sides. This one also has a beautiful Sunburst top! It resembles those highly sought-after guitars from the '30s and '40s, and gives off clear bell like tones. It plays and sounds amazing! For the money, we don't think you can get a better OM style guitar. Eastman's quality truly speaks for itself. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out, we'd love to talk to you about this one! The hard shell case is included.
Serial # - 1560
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: None
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm