Eastman E20OOSS - Sunburst #7458
Here we have an incredible E20OOSS from Eastman! These are some of our favorite small-body acoustics! The quality of the build and sound way surpasses the price. Aesthetically, the tortoise shell pickguard on the sunburst looks beautiful, and the Rosewood on the back and sides is stunning. Straight from the factory it plays great and is set up beautifully. The sound is HUGE for the size! Please let us know if you have any questions, these never last long!
Serial # - M2217458
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/4" x 4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm