Eastman E6D-TC - Natural
*we do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Here we have an absolutely stunning Eastman E6D-TC! Everything we get from Eastman blows us away, but these Thermocured guitars are just ridiculous. Straight from the factory it plays amazing, and it set up beautifully. Even better than that is the sound. It's nice and balanced, lush, and full-bodied. There's plenty of volume, but that definitely isn't all it does - this is a very versatile dread! We just can't seem to put this one down! Eastman's quality and attention to detail is pretty mind-blowing for the price, and trust me, you won't want to miss out on this one!
Serial # - 3942
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Alpine Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm