Eastman E6OM-TC - Natural - #7199
This Eastman E6OM-TC is a great small-bodied acoustic that is a joy to play and sounds even better! With a solid alpine spruce top, solid Mahogany back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck, this a classically designed and built guitar that is familiar in feel and sound. Tasteful appointments include black body binding, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, and chrome open gear tuners. This one also has a Torrified top which gives a more broken in sound. It's quite loud tooo! Eastman is our choice of guitar for the price as they're some of the nicest guitars being built today - they outplay and sound better than many guitars double or triple the price. Don't miss out on this incredible guitar from Eastman!
Serial # - M2117199
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Alpine Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm