Eastman E8OM-TC - Alpine Spruce - 2021
*Consignment, no trades please!
The Eastman E8OM-TC - Natural is the perfect orchestra-sized guitar for lovers Spruce and Rosewood! Most Eastman guitars come with either Adirondack or Engelmann Spruce for the top, but this one has Alpine Spruce which gives it a really cool tonality! This one's top is also Torrified, so it gives the guitar a more broken-in sound and it also looks nice and dark. Tonally, there's nice harmonic content and plays just as good as it sounds. It's quite versatile and can handle everything from finger to flat picking! The hard shell case is included. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Condition: Excellent, very minimal play time, no noticeable play-wear.
Serial # - M2116993
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Thermocured Solid Alpine Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics Options: LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm