Eastman SB57/n-BK Solid Body - Vintage Ebony
Another stunning SB57/n-BK! This one features custom voiced Lollar Imperial pickups, a matte black finish, and double binding similar to that of a Black Beauty. Not only do they look awesome, but they play and sound just as good! As always, we're very impressed with what we get from Eastman, and you just can't beat them for the price!
Weight - 8lbs 9oz
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Nut Height: 022"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Carved Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Vintage Nitro
- Hardware Color: Relic Gold
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-GG Relic
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-GG Relic
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Cream Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case