Eastman T484 Thinline Classic - #1650
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Just in from our friends at Eastman! These T484's feature a smaller thinline body style similar to that of a 339. With Seymour Duncan pickups, Gotoh hardware, and CTS pots, it's impossible to beat these guitars for the money! We're always impressed with the instruments we get from Eastman, and this one is no exception. The hardshell case is included. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 7lbs 2oz
Serial # - 1650
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Freight String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: 14" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 14" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body, Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A
- Bridge: Gotoh Tuneomatic GE103B-T-N
- Tuners: Pingwell RM1239-NV
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Göldo EL002
- Switch Tip: Black Switchcraft
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft L11
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case