Eastman T486 Semi-Hollow - Cherry
The T486 might just be our favorite offering from Eastman. The unbeatable price, great playability and sound, and vintage vibe that these guitars have is quite inspiring! They look and feel like the semi-hollow style guitar that they take inspiration from, and some even say they prefer the T486s over them. We don't think that you can get a better guitar for the money, and can't recommend them enough! The Seymour Duncan 59/Jazz combination is perfect for this guitar, and the amount you different tones you can get from them make this quite a versatile piece! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Weight - 8lbs 5oz
Serial # - 14950507
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Maple Laminate
- F-Holes: Yes
- F-Hole Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Cutaway: Yes, Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Paralellogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: 5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding: None
- Tailpiece: Steel stop tailpiece
- Bridge: Tunomatic Style
- Tuners: Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: Cleartone .011-.049 Roundwound
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case