Eastman T486 Semi-Hollow - Classic
If you've ever played one of these guitars, you know exactly what you're looking at, and exactly what to expect. Eastman makes consistently killer guitars, and each one plays just as well as the next. Not to mention, the price is unbeatable. This guitar has been set up to be a player straight out of the box. The neck is comfy, the frets are smooth, and the finish is beautiful. With a Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck, and a 59 in the bridge, this is an incredibly versatile guitar with the classic vintage tones you know and love. We'd put this up against ES-style guitars at double the price. Let us know if you have any other questions!
Serial # - 13950788
Weight - 8lbs 6oz
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Maple Laminate
- F-Holes: Yes
- F-Hole Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Cutaway: Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single-Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: 5-Ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding: Ivoroid
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Stop Tailpiece
- Bridge: Tunomatic Style
- Tuners: Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL 10-46
- Case: Hardshell