Eastman T486 Semi-Hollow - Sunburst
The T486 might just be our favorite offering from Eastman. The unbeatable price, great playability and sound, and vintage vibe that these guitars have is quite inspiring! They look and feel like the semi-hollow style guitar that they take inspiration from, and some even say they prefer the T486s over them. We don't think that you can get a better guitar for the money, and can't recommend them enough!
Serial # - 15950023
Weight - 7lbs 11oz
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Maple Laminate
- F-Holes: Yes
- F-Hole Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Cutaway: Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: 5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding: Ivoroid
- Tailpiece: Gotoh stop tailpiece
- Bridge: Tunomatic Style
- Tuners: Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case