Eastman T59/v Semi-Hollow Antique Varnish - Amber - #0011 Used 2017
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
**This item is here on consignment. No Trades at this time please!
Here we have a used Eastman T59/v. We're big fans of the Eastman Semi-Hollow line here at MGS, and this T59/v is absolutely no exception! The neck is extremely comfy, and it plays perfect straight out of the box - no tune up or adjustments needed! The Pearl split block inlays on this one also give it a classic look, and the Seymour Duncan Antiquity humbuckers make it a close contender with guitars at double the price point. The antique varnish finish gives it a nice worn-in look and feel as well. If you have any questions, let us know!
Serial # - 12750011
Weight - 8lbs 13oz.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Freight String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: 16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Headstock, Neck, Body,
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Pickguard: None
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" Treble Side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Switch Tip: Amber Switchcraft
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case