EVH Wolfgang Special - Quilted Tobacco Sunburst - 2010
*Consignment, no trades please! Used/Vintage gear is sold as-is.
Here we have a very cool EVH Wolfgang from 2010! This is one of the Japanese built ones and features a lightweight Basswood body, AA Maple top, AA Birdseye Maple neck, and an EVH Floyd Rose bridge with the D-Tuna. It's also finished in beautiful Tobacco sunburst which looks great with the quilt. This guitar is in great shape, but please let us know if you have any questions regarding the condition or specs. The hardshell case is also included. Thanks for looking!
Condition: Very good. The top is super clean with just some light scratches in the finish from use. Hardware is in good shape. On the back, there are some deeper belt buckle scratches and a few small dings. Little to no fretwear. The guitar was just recently set up with 10's and plays great!
Weight - 7lbs 2oz
Serial # - WG101928J
- Basswood body
- Flat AA maple top
- Quartersawn maple neck
- AA bird's-eye maple
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Compound fingerboard radius 12" to 16"
- 22 vintage-size stainless steel frets
- Floyd Rose R2 locking nut, 1.625" (41.2 mm)
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Chrome hardware
- EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines, chrome with pearloid buttons
- EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo
- EVH humbuckers (neck and bridge)
- 3-way pickup toggle switch
- 2 Bourns low-friction pots (250k/500k)
- Hard mount pickups
- Magna Coatings paint
- 2 graphite neck reinforcement rods
- Schaller chrome string retainer
- EVH D-Tuna
- Square jack plate