Fano Alt De Facto JM6 - Copper w/ Medium Distress
Here we have an incredible Alt Facto JM6 from Fano Guitars! We spec'd this one from the gound up and it absolutely rips. The Copper finish combined with the medium aging looks incredible and gives it a really nice, worn-in feel. The Lollar Imperials give plenty of PAF bite that, when combined with the snap of the 25.5" scale, really gives this guitar a unique voice that'll have a distinctive place in even the most expansive collections. Like all Fanos, this one is super resonant and rings like a bell. The attention to detail and build quality on these is next level and you notice it as soon as you get one in your hands. We couldn't be more happy with this guitar and don't expect to it stick around long! Fano gig bag included.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 7lbs 8oz
Serial # - 221008
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 9.5" - 12"
- Neck Shape: Early 60's "C" Shape Neck .830 - .920
- Scale Length: 25.50"
- Joint Construction: Bolt-on
- Inlay Style: Dots
- Inlay Material: Clay
- Fret Wire: 6105 Nickel/Steel
- Tuning Keys: Fano Modern Kluson-style
- Hardware: Aged Nickel
- Body Color: Copper
- Back/Side Color: Same as Top
- Neck Color: Vintage Amber Tint
- Upper Headcap Color: Same as Body
- Lower Headcap Color: Same as Neck
- Body Distress: Medium
- Neck Distress: Medium
- Hardware: Medium Aged Nickel
- Pickups (Neck): Lollar Imperial Humbucker
- Pickups (Bridge): Lollar Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Covers: Nickel Humbucker
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Bridge / Tailpiece: TonePros TOM & Stoptail
- Knobs: Nickel Dome
- Selector Switch: 3-Way Toggle
- Switch Tip Knob: Black
- Gig Bag / Case: Fano Gig bag
- Strings / Gauge: D'Addario NYXL .010" to .046"