Fano Guitars Alt De Facto TC6 - Charcoal Frost Metallic
Here we have an incredible Alt De Facto TC6 from Fano Guitars! It features a gorgeous Charcoal Frost Metallic finish, a Lollar 52 in the bridge, a TV Jones Classic in the neck, and Moto block inlays. It has the vibe! These guitars are hand-built, one at a time in Arizona - and it shows. Once you get this thing in your hands you won't be able to put it down! The Lollar '52/TV Jones combo is a perfect match for this guitar. It's super spanky in the bridge position and once you flip to the neck it stays clear and open. Also, it's a great weight at under 7lbs and is super resonant. Please let us know if you have any questions, you won't want to miss out on this one!
Weight - 6lbs 9oz
Serial # - FB2001002
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck wood: Maple
- Fretboard wood: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fretboard radius: 7.25" - 9.5"
- Fretboard inlay: Blocks / white moto
- Neck distress: Light
- Body distress: Light
- Body color: Charcoal frost metallic
- Neck color: Vintage amber tint
- Upper peghead color: Charcoal frost metallic
- Lower peghead color: Vintage amber tint
- Hardware: Nickel NOS
- Tuners: Grover vintage "Fano" tuners
- Neck pickup: TV Jones Classic
- Bridge pickup: Lollar '52 Tele
- Pickguard: 3-ply parchment
- Electronics: VT 3-way toggle switch
- Switch tip: Nickel
- Knobs: Nickel barrel
- Bridge: Fano vintage full comp.