Fender American Original '60s Stratocaster - Shell Pink
The Fender American Original Series is one of our favorites from Fender's new line. They're back to their roots, creating true vintage-inspired guitars with just a few modern tweaks to improve stability and feel. The era-correct Thick "C" neck shape on the American Original '60s Stratocaster is so comfortable it'll have you thinking twice before you ever pick up another guitar. Next, the Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single Coil pickups deliver that sweet vintage tone: creamy and luxurious with the perfect balance of frequencies across all strings. There is a reason the '60s Strats are so sought after, and Fender made sure not to lose sight of those details when creating these guitars. This one is a lovely Shell Pink finish with a 3-ply Mint Green pickguard to please the eyes as much as the ears. Not to mention, it came in straight from the factory with an incredible setup. Playing smooth with low action and finely polished and dressed frets. If you have any questions, please let us know!
Weight - 7lbs 13oz
Serial # - V2087296
- Color: Shell Pink
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Thick "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic