Fender American Original '60s Telecaster Custom - Lake Placid Blue - 2017
*Used, no trades please!
Here we have a super vibey American Original '60s Telecaster Custom from 2017! This guitar has had a lot of great mods and upgrades done to it including new pickups, better wiring, and a Ilitch silent single coil system installed. It plays and sounds awesome! The non-factory relic job gives this guitar a nice worn in feel, and it looks great too! The original hardshell case, COA, and case candy are included. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Condition: Very good. A non-factory heavy relic was done, so there are lots of dings, scratches, and paint rub through on the guitar. Light divets in the frets in the cowboy chord area. All electronics work as they should.
Mods: Porter Custom in bridge and Porter 9T in neck. Emerson Custom wiring, Ilitch Electronics silent system installed. Custom heavy relic.
Playability: The guitar was recently set up and plays great!
Weight - 7lbs 13oz
Serial # - V1852443
- Body Material: Double Bound Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Barrel Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt