Fender AVII 1966 Jazzmaster - Lake Placid Blue #8003
Fresh out of the fender warehouse is another timeless piece from their American vintage series! Set to a 1966 Jazzmaster spec and a lovely placid blue finish to top it off. This guitar has no boundaries and will have you rocking and rolling in no time! Please let us know if you have any questions, these never last long!
Serial # - V2328003
Weight - 8lbs 1oz
The Fender® American Vintage II series presents a remarkably accurate take on the revolutionary designs that altered the course of musical history. Built with period-accurate bodies, necks and hardware, premium finishes and meticulously voiced, year-specific pickups, each instrument captures the essence of authentic Fender craftsmanship and tone.
The Jazzmaster® was originally advertised as a guitar that contained "all the well-known Fender developments," where "every convenience is provided." Intended to provide a luxury playing experience and tempt jazz guitarists into playing solidbody electric guitars, this futuristic and comfort-contoured offset is about as far from a boxy archtop as can be imagined. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the guitar failed to catch on with the jazz crowd, but instead gained early acceptance with '60s surf, and later, indie-rock, alternative, and even country players.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1966 "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Bound Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret size: VintageTail
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut With: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Side Dots: Black
- Truss Rod: Vintage style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '66 Single Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '66 Single Coil Jazzmaster
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge: Pure Vintage Jazzmaster with Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles
- Strings: Fender 250r Nickel Plated Steel (.10-.46)