Fender Brad Paisley Road Worn Esquire - Black Sparkle
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Here we have an incredible Brad Paisley Esquire - This thing is blowing us away! It's crazy light and resonate, and plays and sounds great! This isn't your typical Esquire - it actually has a neck pickup under the pickguard. It was designed in collaboration with Seymour Duncan and it sounds awesome! Please let us know if you have any questions, this one won't stick around long!
Weight - 5lbs 9oz
Serial # - MX20186721
Award-winning country music superstar Brad Paisley joined forces with Fender to put a twist on a legendary guitar. The Brad Paisley Road Worn® Esquire® is bold, resonant and adds something extra to the traditional single-pickup workhorse from the early-1950s. The Brad Paisley Esquire features a paulownia and spruce body finished in a stunning black sparkle Road Worn lacquer, a custom Enhanced “V”-shaped maple neck with a 9.5” radius fingerboard and custom pickups—including a Brad Paisley signature Seymour Duncan Secret Agent neck pickup hidden under the black and silver paisley pickguard.
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Black Sparkle
- Body: Spruce/Paulownia/Spruce
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Enhanced "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster®
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Shop Brad Paisley Secret Agent
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Clear with Black and Silver Paisleys
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top