Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '65 Telecaster Custom Maple Relic - Faded Sherwood Green - 2019
*Consignment, no trades please. Used/Vintage gear is sold as-is.
Here we have an incredible, Limited Edition '65 Telecaster from the Custom Shop! It's from 2019 and features a Relic finish, a gorgeous Faded Sherwood Green Metallic finish, '64 HW Tele pickups, and a Maple neck! This guitar just has the vibe - it plays and sounds great but looks even better. All the original case candy and case are included. Please let us know if you have any questions, don't miss out on this one!
Condition: Excellent. The guitar has a factory relic. No wear outside of that we can find.
Weight - 7lbs 4oz
Serial # - CZ542963
- Base Model: '60s Tele Custom
- Finish Type: Relic
- Case: FCS Strat/Tele black
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Spread: 2-Piece
- Body Style: '60s Tele Custom
- Pickups: HW '64 Tele set
- Neck Bolt: 4 Bolt
- Bridge Holes: Tele 64-66 W/O P/U REL
- Body Binding: .60" Parch
- Top Color: Faded Sherwood Green Metallic
- Neck: '63 Tele CC/Relic
- Neck Blank: Maple rift sawn
- Fretboard Wood: Maple qtr sawn
- Truss Rod: Early '60s
- Number of Frets: 21
- Tuning Keys: Vintage w/ Fender Logo Relic
- Head style: Tele
- Fret Wire: 50085
- Face Dots: Micarta black .250
- Dot Spacing: Narrow
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"-9.5" compound
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Butt Width: 2.200"
- Neck Shape: '60s Style Oval C
- Neck Specs: .820"-.890"