Fender Limited Edition 70th Anniversary Esquire - White Blonde - Used
*Consignment, no trades please! Used/vintage gear is sold as-is.
Here we have an amazing 70th Anniversary Esquire from Fender! This one was purchased from us recently from a good customer of ours - it's in near mint condition! It plays great and sounds even better. The original hardshell case and candy are included. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Condition: Excellent/near mint. This guitar shows very minimal signs of wear. No large dings or scratches anywhere. No fretwear. Just some light swirling in the finish from use.
Weight - 7lbs 7oz
Serial # - V2095827
- Model Name: 70th Anniversary Esquire®, Maple Fingerboard, White Blonde
- Series: Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: White Blonde
- Body: Roasted Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '50 Broadcaster® "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Tim Shaw Designed Esquire Bridge Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge (Tone control off), Position 2. Bridge (Tone control on), Position 3. Bridge (Tone control off, preset treble roll-off)
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Solid Barrel Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome