Fender Santa Ana Overdrive Pedal
We helped generate the classic guitar tones that inspired players to create new music, and now with the Santa Ana Overdrive, we’ve brought our expertise to stompboxes. Armed with FET technology, this pedal lets you dial in sounds varying from “just a little hairy” all the way to thick, fully saturated overdrive. The flexible tone controls unlock a wide range of sonic flavors. This pedal cleans up with the guitar’s volume control, just like our famous amplifiers.
- FET technology for tube-like performance
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ overdrive voicings
- LED backlit knobs
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
- The Santa Ana Overdrive requires a 9V DC (center negative polarity) power supply with at least 150mA of available current.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1.5k ohm
- Power Consumption: 150mA
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor