Fender Vintera Road Worn 70's Telecaster Deluxe - Daphne Blue
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Weight - 7lbs 3oz
Serial # - 21105884
Introduced in 1972 as a top-of-the-line option for Tele players and distinguished by its pair of Wide-Range humbucking pickups and large ‘Strat®’ headstock – the Telecaster Deluxe won over rock, indie and alternative players with its eye-catching looks, warm tone and enhanced sustain.
The limited Vintera Road Worn® Telecaster Deluxe recreates the unique good looks and mojo of a well-loved original. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including a Road Worn® nitrocellulose lacquer finish, period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with revoiced pickups—this guitar has all of the authentic bite and punch that made the Telecaster Deluxe a legend.
We reimagined the pair of Wide Range-style humbucking pickups to sound bright and bold with the kind of punchy tone that’s inspired musicians for over four decades. The Medium "C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with six saddles gives this Telecaster accurate intonation, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and three-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs: Skirted Black Plastic with Numbered Indicators
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup