Furch Yellow Deluxe Grand Auditorium Cutaway w/LR Baggs Stage Pro
- One of Furch's most technologically advanced guitars.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including unique soundboard voicing, revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint and resonance enhancing Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Ergonomic feature Bevel Duo for maximum playing comfort.
- Beautiful look featuring appointments made from abalone and mother-of-pearl.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
- LR Baggs Stage Pro Element Pickup System
- High-Rigidity Hiscox Hardshell Case
From Furch Guitars:
The Yellow Deluxe SR is one of our most technologically advanced guitars, whether in terms of sound, ergonomics or quality of workmanship. The soundboard of the instrument features Sitka spruce that produces a beautiful balanced sound across the entire tonal range with slightly pronounced highs. Its acoustic properties are further enhanced by our unique individual voicing process. The back and sides are from Indian rosewood. Both plates are complemented by the ergonomic Bevel Duo feature, which provides maximum comfort even during prolonged play. The entire body of the guitar is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish developed to enhance the resonance qualities of tonewoods. The finish combined with high-quality tonewoods and stylish appointments lend the Yellow Deluxe SR an attractive classy look. The guitar comes in heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of the Yellow Deluxe SR is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, the Yellow Deluxe SR has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Resonance enhancing finish
The instrument is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
Bevel Duo for extra comfort
The black Bevel Duo ergonomic feature, comprised of two bevels – one in front, at the forearm and one in the rear, at the rib position, provides a significant increase in player comfort and also enhances the exclusive appearance of the instrument. We use modern 3D printing technology during its creation which allows us to manufacture it with maximum precision.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
|Available body shapes||Gc|
|Body ergonomics||Bevel Duo - black with contrasting line|
|Neck-to-body joint||14th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Sitka spruce - AAA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||Indian rosewood - AA|
|Binding||Black and white line|
|Purfling||Five black and white lines|
|Rosette||Abalone double ring with black and white line|
|Bridge pins||Faux tortoise|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Pickguard||Anti-Scratch - transparent|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard front inlay||Pearl Eclipse inlays|
|Fingerboard side inlay||Pearl linear position markers|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Gotoh 510 Silver Patina - gear ratio 1:21|
|Machine head buttons||Polished ebony|
|Nut string spacing (1 3/4)||1 1/2|
|Nut string spacing (1 11/16)||1 7/16|
|Nut string spacing (1 7/8)||1 9/16|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive|
|Headstock finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finis|