Gretsch G5655T-QM Electromatic Jr. w/ Bigsby - Sweet Tea #0735
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Live and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch® sound at high volume. The G5655TQM Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® features a smaller-sized body with stunning quilted maple top, back, and sides and a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. A lower set maple neck offers effortless access and performance, while the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays offers excellent playability.
Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic, and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to flexibly harness this instrument’s sonic power. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
Serial # - 23040735
Weight - 6lbs 15oz
- Slightly smaller 14” single-cutaway quilted maple body with chambered spruce center block
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Speyside, Sweet Tea, Mariana, and Hudson Sky with gold pickguard