Harmony Jupiter - Space Black w/ Mono Vertigo
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
These Harmony Jupiters are super vibey! Take what you know and love from the iconic models from the 50s and 60s and mix that with modern design and engineering and that's what you get with these guitars. The Jupiter is a USA-made, no-frills, ready-to-rock solid body that sounds as good as it looks! It also ships in a Mono Vertigo bag. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 7lbs 0oz
Serial # - 202021
If you can’t help but sense an air of familiarity while watching this demo of the Harmony Jupiter, you’re on to something. Its soft edges, contoured body and well-positioned armrest exude charm and elegance, all in the name of an inspiring experience. Perfect for any style or genre — you won’t want to put this guitar down.
- Premium Body Material - Genuine mahogany, known for its deep and warm sound qualities, has been specially sourced for this guitar.
- “C” Shape Neck Profile - A favorite with seasoned and beginner guitarists alike, this neck profile offers versatility for all playing styles.
- Contoured Body Shape - Every section of this guitar, from top to back and even the armrest, is crafted for superior comfort and playability.
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish - This classic and distinctive finish features deep hues and a glossy sheen that ages beautifully throughout the instrument’s lifetime.
- Premium Hardware - Our custom half bridge with compensated saddles takes tone to a whole new level, while custom cupcake knobs pay homage to our iconic history.
- Harmony Gold Foil Humbuckers - Custom-voiced and hand-wound, our pickups deliver precise, articulate and well-balanced sound.