Heritage Artisan Aged H-150 - Dirty Lemon Burst #7106
Here we have a jaw-dropping Artisan Aged H-150 in Dirty Lemon from Heritage Guitars! Built here in the US in the old Kalamazoo factory, these guitars are some of the finest instruments you can get! If you're wanting a singlecut-style guitar with vintage vibe, great playabilty, and huge tone, look no further. This thing sustains for days! The Seymour Duncan 59 set sounds awesome, and are super versatile to fit any genre. The Dirty Lemon finish is so classic, and the top on this one looks amazing. The aging is perfect. It looks and feels like a 50-year-old, well-played guitar. We can't get over it! The attention to detail that Heritage has taken to accurately finish these guitars is seen instantly. We're super impressed with everything that Heritage is doing, and can't speak highly enough about this guitar. The Heritage hard shell case is included. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 8lbs 15oz
Serial # - AK07106
The Artisan Aged Collection pays homage to instruments that have been well traveled and played through the years. Each American-made guitar is meticulously relic’d by skilled artisans using custom techniques, resulting in a beautifully aged finish that’s truly authentic. Within this lineup is the H-150 solid body electric guitar. Made from Michigan-sourced solid carved figured maple and genuine mahogany, its solid wood construction (non-weight relieved) means maximum sustain and tone, while the thick figured maple top reflects sound pressure. This guitar is specially fitted with Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers. Wax potted for minimal microphonic feedback, they provide a warm, thick tone. All in all, the H-150 is perfect for someone looking for a guitar with loads of sustain, a familiar feel, and exceptional tone. A must-have addition to every guitarist’s arsenal.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / Genuine Mahogany (Body)
- Body Color: Dirty Lemon Burst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: TKL