Heritage Artisan Aged H-535 - Original Sunburst
This H-535 from Heritage is stunning! Built in the USA in the old Kalamazoo factory, it's hard to find a better built, sounding, and playing ES-style guitar! This one's aging is absolutely beautiful and it's super resonant and lively. It looks and feels like an old, well-loved guitar. The Sunburst finish is timeless! The Duncan '59 pickups sound killer, and all around this guitar is just a solid and reliable axe. The attention to detail on these guitars is quite breathtaking! The TKL hardshell case is included. We seriously can't put this one down! Please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 7lbs 14oz
Serial # - AK15702
The Artisan Aged Collection pays homage to instruments that have been well traveled and played through the years. Each American-made guitar is meticulously relic’d by skilled artisans using custom techniques, resulting in a beautifully aged finish that’s truly authentic. Included in this collection is the semi-hollow H-535. This versatile workhorse features a solid center block and laminated figured maple construction to help control any unwanted feedback issues. A pair of Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers deliver sweet, old-school tone at the bridge and a warm, full-bodied sound with great sustain at the neck. The H-535 performs well in any setting, and is perfect for rock, blues and more. Musicians will no doubt find it to be the only guitar they ever need.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Original Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59s (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL