Heritage Custom Shop Core H-150 - Gold Top #0554
Here we have a killer Custom Shop Core Collection H-150 from Heritage in with a Gold Top Finish! We are so stoked to have one of the brand new Gold Top's from our friends at Heritage Guitars. This guitar is absolutely stunning - everything we get in the shop from Heritage is fantastic but right away you can tell that this next level. The Custom Shop 225 pickups have the perfect amount of top end clarity and tightness in the bass, the guitar is very light and resonate! This is truly a masterful instrument and for the price Heritage asks for these, you would be very hard pressed to find a better built, USA made guitar of this style. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 8lbs 9oz
Serial # - HC1230554
Revered for its elegance, the Heritage Custom Core H-150 Plain Top blends tradition with simplicity to deliver a refined look and timeless tone. This guitar is crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, and features the finest plain maple top and lightweight genuine mahogany back. A nitrocellulose finish with vintage gloss adds a subtle shine and velvety smooth feel to this guitar, and ages beautifully over time. With a redesigned carve top, 17° headstock and 4.5° neck angle, the Custom Core H-150 is optimized for excellent playability. This guitar is fitted with our Heritage Custom 225 Classic humbuckers. Designed and wound in-house, these vintage-inspired pickups are tuned for the Heritage Custom Core H-150 and excel in both clean and overdriven tones. Other notable features include a '50s C-shaped neck profile, a locking bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece and the optional Vibramate with Bigsby B7. The headstock has a holly veneer and carries the 'Heritage' logo with a Twin Arrow inlay.
- Body Material: Premium Plain Maple (Top) / Ultra-Light Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Gold Top
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Vintage Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: '50s C (.8910" – .9805")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: Pearl 'Heritage' Logo and Custom Shop Motif
- Pickups: Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic Humbuckers (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Case: Custom Shop Case and Case Candies