Heritage Limited Edition Standard H-150 - Trans Black
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Here we have a Limited Edition Artisan Aged H-150 in Trans Black from Heritage Guitars! Built here in the US in the old Kalamazoo factory, these guitars are some of the finest instruments you can get! If you're wanting a singlecut-style guitar with vintage vibe, great playabilty, and huge tone, look no further. This thing sustains for days! The Seymour Duncan 59 set sounds awesome, and are super versatile to fit any genre. The top on this one is gorgeous! The attention to detail that Heritage has taken in the build of these guitars is instantly noticable. We're super impressed with everything that Heritage is doing, and can't speak highly enough about this guitar. The Heritage hard shell case is included. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 9lbs 2oz
Serial # - AK19807
The Heritage Standard Collection H-150 is the quintessential solid body electric guitar for musicians who desire modern tone and precise build quality in an American-made instrument. Crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, this guitar features a curly maple top and genuine mahogany back and neck, with a nitrocellulose gloss finish that allows this guitar to age beautifully. A rosewood fretboard and beautiful acrylic trapezoid inlays add visual appeal to an all-time classic. The H-150 is fitted with a pair of Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers that are wax potted for minimal microphonic feedback. It produces a warm, thick tone with loads of sustain, making it a versatile and capable instrument for just about any music genre. Finer touches to this guitar include a Tune-o-matic bridge, custom CTS potentiometers, Elixir Optiweb strings and a premium carrying case.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / 1-piece Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Trans Black
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: Standard C (.8870" – 1.00")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: 'The Heritage' Logo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Non-Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: Premium Standard Case